International Women’s Day
Every year, March 8 marks International Women’s Day to recognize and honor the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women worldwide.
On this occasion, the INRS Foundation team wishes to hightlight the six volunteers and members of its Board of Directors who exemplify women’s leadership:
- Cynthia Bélanger, Vice-President, Development, Business Transfer and Financing, Desjardins;
- Mylany David, Partner, Langlois Avocats;
- Anne-Pascale Richardson, Treasurer; Program Manager, AquaHacking;
- Catherine Thibault, Director, Public Affairs and Global Communications, CAE;
- Martine Vanasse, Chair of the Board; Chief Compliance Officer, PSP Investments; and
- Sue E. Wehner, President and Founder, Med-Script.
Thank you for your commitment to the Foundation and INRS!