Contribute to the development and influence of INRS, which, through its outstanding performance and contribution to society, is a source of pride for everyone in Quebec.
Find out what your gift can do
Each donation helps INRS’ scientific teams pursue development efforts in strategic areas.
Key infrastructures that play an important role in strategic sectors for Quebec’s development
- The biggest wave flume in North America, designed to simulate sediment transport and the interactions between waves, tides, and currents, critical areas in the study of climate change.
- An advanced laser light source laboratory (ALLS) equipped with instruments for studying ultrafast light-matter interactions and their applications in everything from physics to medicine.
- An imaging facility with instruments and expertise in transmission electron microscopy applied to the study of structural dynamics phenomena using spatial and temporal resolution.
- The National Experimental Biology Lab, offering world-class research services in toxicology, pharmacokinetics, biomarker identification and immunoassay services, as well as animal-based feasibility tests conducted to the highest ethical standards.
- Optical microscopy laboratories that can produce shallow depth of field images to observe interactions between proteins, for example, as well as flow cytometry images using lasers to identify, characterize, or sort particles (cells, bacteria, parasites, beads, etc.).
- The Canadian Irradiation Centre, a world-renowned facility for research in radiation therapy and its applications. The centre develops new food, health, and environmental technologies through microbiology, immunology, biochemistry, epidemiology, comparative medicine, physicochemistry and sensory evaluation of foods.