New INRS Foundation Board Scholarships
Apply now and by November 1 at the latest for the new INRS Foundation Board Scholarships worth $2,500 for female students in the Energy Materials Telecommunications Centre.
The INRS Foundation Board Scholarships are being offered starting in the 2022-2023 academic year to recruit and support more female master's and doctoral students in the Energy Materials Telecommunications Centre's training programs, where women are under-represented. The scholarship enhances the conditions of study offered by INRS to the recipient.
- Identifying as a woman.
- As of September 1, 2022, be enrolled in a master's or doctoral program in energy and materials sciences or telecommunications at INRS.
- Not have completed more than three semesters in the program of study at the time of application.
- The scholarship program is administered by the Graduate Studies and Student Success Department and the INRS Energy Materials and Telecommunications Centre. Applications are evaluated by a faculty committee from the INRS Energy and Materials Science and Telecommunications programs.
- Leadership, achievement and commitment (80%): The candidate will be required to demonstrate that she has been involved in a variety of non-academic activities during her academic career. Achievements include reference to any social, cultural and sports activities, as well as any project promoting communication, leadership, openness to the world, involvement in the community or with women in science.
- Academic record (20%): The application will be evaluated on the quality of the academic record and must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 out of 4.3 (or its equivalent).
All applications must include :
- a curriculum vitae;
- a statement of merit of no more than one (1) page that convincingly demonstrates a match with the above criteria; and
- all official university transcripts written or translated in English or French.
Submission of applications
By e-mail, to Mélanie Laverdière (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Service des études supérieures et de la réussite étudiante no later than 1 November 2022.