Call for projects 2020: Impulsion INRS
What are your dreams for the future? We invite the INRS community to submit funding applications for research initiatives that will increase INRS’s contribution to Quebec’s economic, social, and cultural development.
In accordance with the INRS’s policy on accepting donations, only projects that have been reviewed and approved by the qualification committee will be included in the Foundation’s project portfolio. Projects will be assessed for their funding potential based on the commitment of the project initiators and their ability to put forward a solid rationale setting out clear and direct benefits for society.
Project proposals are accepted until 30 November 2020.
Thank you for your proposals! The call is now closed and the submitted files will be discussed with the INRS Qualification Committee in early 2021. A new call for projects will be issued in the spring of 2021. Stay tuned.
Aside from assessing the philanthropic potential of the initiatives, the qualification of proposals will be based on the following criteria:
- convergence of the proposed project with the strategic plan and the institutional scientific program of INRS (mission, vision, values and strategic axes);
- structuring effect of the project for INRS (with regard to our programs, centers or community);
- scientific relevance of the project (scientific value of the project and the researcher's academic file);
- social, economic or cultural relevance of the project;
- anticipated benefits for communities (mobilization and transfer of knowledge);
- potential impact on recruitment, retention and student success; and
- possibility or not of alternative financing to the project.